Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - taking it bareback at you favorite abs or theater, your stories please
View Single Post
Old 31st July 2004, 07:35 PM
hardcockjockey
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to hardcockjockey
Back in the saddle

I don't know if it is the hot weather we've been having or what but things had really been slow at the ABS here, as far as gettin fucked. But this past Monday things finally picked up. I was all cleaned out and lubed up, shakin my hot ass in front of the gloryhole, when finally I got an interested young stud. His cock was so fat it just did fit through the hole, and then it seemed to just keep sliding through. I dropped to my knees to have a little taste and get him good and hard. But, he was already like a rock and I really had to stretch to fit him in my mouth. I stood up and took a hit on my poppers and started to force my ass on this joystick. It had been awhile and I was tight as hell. I heard him moaning his approval, as I slowly worked him past my sphicter and into my lubed ass. When my ass finally hit the wall, I reached back and spread my cheeks and then pushed against the opposite wall to get him as deep in my ass as possible. I took another long hit on the poppers and gave myself a few seconds to allow myself to get used to his large cock. He seemed to read my mind, just as I was ready, he started to pull back and began a slow steady rythm. It felt as though my ass was turning inside out with his withdrawl, then he would push back into me. His pace continued slowly picking up speed. I lit up a cigarette and took a deep drag, as I enjoyed riding this beauty. I alternated between hitting the poppers and taking drags off my cigarette. By the time I finished my smoke, he was really picking up speed. The 3/4 in plywood wall was moving as he pounded against it into my ass, I held against the opposite wall with both hands now. Pushing back to receive his thrusts, I started to cum and my ass clamped down tight on his cock. I heard him grunt as he slammed against the wall and held it deep in my ass. I felt his cock jerking violently in time with my ass. We were cumming together and my ass was milking his cum from his cock. I t felt so fucking good. I heard my rider whispering through the wall, "Damn, that was incredible." As he started to pull out of my ass, I was still gripping him tight. My ass hating giving up his cock. "Ohhhhhhhh man.", he groaned, as his cock finally popped free. I hope to hook up with this stud again soon.