Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Moist Towelettes
View Single Post
Old 1st August 2004, 01:06 PM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash

I'm glad I could give you a little chuckle Scruff. Sounds like your vehicle is as well stocked as mine. I have almost everything you listed plus a saw, cordless drill, jumper cables and air compresser. The one thing you have that I don't is a snake bite kit. I didn't mention it when I responded to the "snake in the grass" thread a week or so ago but I was bitten by a snake about five years ago. A snake bite kit wouldn't have helped me then because I didn't know I'd been bitten until a doctor told me the next day when my arm was as red as a tomato and swollen.

Back to antibacterial soap, gels and such. I read somewhere that use of these products promotes super bacteria. The weakest are killed but the stronger ones live on to multiply or reproduce or whatever it is they do.

It's funny that the very places that need soap and water the most are the ones that often have nothing at all. ABS's, park restrooms etc.
Quote |