Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gonorhea Alert
Thread: Gonorhea Alert
View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2004, 12:29 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

This thread sits far too high on the paranoiaometer for my own personal taste, so rest assured I'm not going to get into a lengthy discussion here.

I DID think it important, however, to mention that you should NEVER use TWO condoms for anal sex. The last poster here is vague regarding which form(s) of sex he is including with his recommendation to maybe use two condoms.

Two condoms actually increase the chances of breakage. One is quite sufficient. Friction, heat... latex upon latex... not cool.

Furthermore, condoms do not necessarily protect against EVERY possible sexual infection that exists. HPV would be just one example with which we are probably all familiar by now, as it has been discussed quite often.

Just use a single condom for anal sex, and make your own personal choice as to what level of risk you are willing to accept for other forms of sex.
Quote |