Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 4th August 2004, 06:39 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Flood after the drought

Golly be, it's already more than 1 month past? Well it's too much sex that made me too lazy to write more and left the early part incomplete. So much sex that I felt restless tonight without sex. Best to finish writing since I'm up.

I had no sex for more than a month before when Tom called last month. Then the flood of sex came.

Come Friday evening I was well cleaned up with half dozen condoms in pocket just in case Pat wanted to join in. Greedy me.

I was walking to the motel room when Tom's car came. He told me to get in because since Pat and the guys are out, we could use the dorm room. He drove fast and we got there fast. He's horny like hell. Up the stairs and nobody's around.

Not much talk and we got naked. I got on his bed but he said his bed creaked and to use Pat's. I got on, he raised my legs and stuck one finger into me. Seemed like testing BBQ meat with a fork to see if it's ready for eating. In my case the finger came out clean and I was passed for fucking. I handed him a condom and he rolled it on his beautiful cock. He pushed my legs forwards and jabbed it into me. Ouuuccchhh. This was more painful than any needle jab I ever got. Must be the lack of being fucked for so long that I closed up down there.

I tried to hold him back but he was too horny to wait. He started pumping before I could get adjusted. I tried to relax but couldn't. My ass seemed to clamp up. That inexperienced kid didn't even know I was in pain. He thought I would bear the pain. When the pain was too much, I stopped him. I don't have to take the pain and told him to take me doggie style. The penetration was easier in that position. He rammed it in as soon as I got on my fours. It felt much better.and better as I got used to his ramming. His ramming was so loud that I thought it would be louder than a creaking bed.

Soon it felt so good I was moaning and leaking. His ramming was making my cock shake and flinging cum all around the bed. His hand got under me to play with my cock. He found it leaking and when he looked under seeing the cum leaking, he said Pat's not going to be happy. So we stopped.

There's a heavy armchair and he wanted to try something new. I sat up on the chair, he pushed my legs so far up that my cock was inches from my face. When he lowered himself to penetrate me, I can clearly see him entering into me. It's weird to actually see a cock going into me so closely. I was cramped like a ball and can only watch the place of action when I pushed my cock and balls aside.

In out, in out he pumped. Sometimes his cock missed my hole and some ass liquid from his wet swinging cock spilled on my face. It felt good though cramped.I don't know why but images of past men who fucked me good kept flashing through my head. Maybe my ass was making some comparisons on who's good and who's better. 38 year old ex-bf to this 19 year old kid? Who's better? I guess that like comparing steak and lamb BBQ, different but both good. One fucked me for 6 months and this kid, his 2nd time in me. One an ex-lover, this kid? too young to hang out with, yet not too young to pump me good. What does he know about me? Or am I just a piece of meat to him like any guy from the parks? I was grunting and enjoying the fuck like in a dreamy trance.

Then suddenly the pesky mobile rang. He picked up his clothes to get the phone. His dripping cock was swinging in front of me. It's his gf calling to say how much she missed him. All the lovey dovey talks. Playfully I carressed his balls and cock and slapped it with my hands. He said he's playing cards with the guys. I grinned at him.

Then suddenly my mobile rang too. Hurriedly I grabbed it from my pants on the floor and found that it's an unfamiliar number. I could not answer it anyway so I turned off the phone.

He ended his call and pushed me on the bed to fuck me on my back. When he was close, he wanted to pull off the condom to cum on my face but he cum as soon as the condom was off and cummed on my butts instead. I added more messy cum on my chest. We rested for almost half hour and he pushed me off the bed to kneel over it. He jabbed it into me but I was already well used and took it well this time. With the bed to keep me rock steady, he rammed me really hard and loud. He went deep and opened me wide. I closed my ass muscles to give him a tight fuck. He rammed hard to open me up again and again.I was fucked to hog heaven.

Then his freaky phone rang again. It's Pat this time and he's coming back with his gf soon. With time so limited, he was ramming me like a mad man till it began to hurt. He had to cum in a hurry and he cummed on my buttocks with much of it dripping down my ass. I didn't cum but there's no time. I was mighty sore and messy down there but the showers were down the hall so there's no time to clean up either. We dressed hastily and he said he'll drive me home before he'll go playing cards with the boys at the club.

On the way he said I was a damn good fuck. He needed the release badly. I said I was pleased to serve him and he should call me anytime since he's young and needed the release that his gf don't give him. No girls can take that sort of hard pounding that he had given me for sure. He laughed and slapped my thigh. He said he can screw any girl he wants but they are all looking for a trophy doctor husband so he had to be very careful. "And a very goodlooking one too," I know how to flatter men too.I realised that it's awkward to drop off at my house so I told him to let me out one street away.

As i was getting off his car, I was shocked to see that MK was a few feet away and walking towards me. They said he'll be back soon but so soon? Obviously MK saw me and was waving hello. We walked close and chatted. He said he just came from my house looking for me but no one's home. Jeez, I forgot his folks are living on this street just 3 houses away. He said he called me earlier on my mobile but I didn't answer. I said so sorry, I was with friends. He said he's been to the bar and I was not there.

I said I was glad he's back. He said he just got back yesterday and haven't had sex for weeks. He smelled of booze. I smelled of cum but he didn't notice? One look at his sheepish face and I knew what he wanted. I was worried that I was a sticky mess down there. I hesitated but he grabbed my hand and led me to his car parked nearby.

On the way I told him I was unclean down there. He said we could clean up at the motel. I thought that's a good idea to wash away the traces of sex. After we got the key and got into the room, he grabbed me before I could get to the toilet. He said he couldn't wait. I tried to struggle but I don't want to hurt him. He's gotten more muscular than before. He got my clothes off and his pants down and forced me down, raised my legs with my bare ass out. When his hands rubbed my sticky butts, he was surprised. Then he stuck a finger into me and said I smelled of cum.

"Oh no uncle C! Don't tell me someone cum inside you just now? You're worse than a dirty whore, mate. Why did you let men fuck you raw? It's so dirty!" He was angry. He slapped my butts hard in disappointment.

"No, no. He didn't. He accidentally cum on my butts. Your fingers got the cum before you poked me."

Note- to write everything takes too long. So I'll post some here and more later.
Quote |