Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Border town action.....again
View Single Post
Old 8th August 2004, 09:51 AM
EverLooking
Cruiser

From Austin to Nurevo Loredo w/o Spanish

I've been a resident of Austin for years but have been out of town for quite a while. I haven't been to Loredo in about 3 years and expect it's probably grown about the size of LA by now.

I have had some really great encounters in Loredo, TX in the past. I'm looking to go south of the border and try my luck in Nuevo Loredo.

I've got a couple of impediments. One is that I can speak enough Spanish to order a meal. It looks like I'll have to do some brushing up, right?

Another is that I'm not all that eager to drive my car into NL. Any advice on places to stay in NL when I can bring over a guest I meet?

Can I assume that the taxi drivers who want to take me to see the girls or to the famacia when I cross over the main bridges are to be avoided in this as matter, right?
Quote |