Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question from a married guy
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2004, 10:10 AM
districtrestrict
Cruiser

Question from a married guy

Hi, I hope I can get some helpful advice here! Thanks in advance. For my real question you can skip the first few paragraphs which are for context.

I admit it I am a horny dog. It takes many shapes, mostly fucking ladies but includes some cross dressing and a desire to suck cock sometimes. I tried once a few years ago at a ABS but got too scared.

I am working with a Dominant Mistress on the phone (not a plastic phone sex girl, a real domme). When my wife is away she dresses me up and uses a variety of dildos in my ass, etc.

I want to go and suck a cock at a gloryhole place. My dom will be on a cellphone with me (discretly in my ear, I realize guys will not be interested/into that fact).

However, I am married and believe it or not I love her VERY much. I would rather kill myself than hurt her. So I CANNOT (repeat cannot) bring home anything! For those of you who are are out there bareback/swallowing that is cool and I respect it, but I cannot.

(And finally to my point). While I would love to suck a cock and get a nice load of cum in my mouth, I won't. Is it acceptable to put a condom on the guy before I start? I guess I would have to ask him first, but that is probably not always so easy in a gloryhole place. Will this limit my options tremendously?

Thanks very much..
Quote |