Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question from a married guy
View Single Post
Old 9th August 2004, 06:41 PM
GASlick
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to GASlick Send a message via Yahoo to GASlick

Well....the medical people say to give a bj puts you at risk for HIV. How much they are not willing to say specificly. To recieve a BJ they conclude is and extremely minimal risk.

What you want to do does put you at a higher risk level.

You are also at risk for Hepitatis B which is very deadly. There are vaccinations for that. Have you had yours?? They are expensive but they prevent infection. Hep b is much more infectious than HIV. It is spread by any body fluid exchange.

You are at risk of bacterial STD's such as syphilis, gonnorreah, and clymidia. These are easy to get from getting or giving a bj. Most people do not realize that but it is quite common. If you have an oral infection of one of those, you could pass it through kissing!

The bacterial infections are why I have given up cruising all together. I was on the receiving end of a bj and contracted one of them. Thank goodness I noticed it before I spread it at home!

If you are driven to do what you do, I would use a condom even for oral. YOu might want to seek a buddy to do this with. You do lessen the risk of things but not eleminate the risk. It is difficult to find people that are willing to use a condom for oral since they dont consider the bacterial risk and the Hiv risk is low.

Just think if you were HIV infected and no one wanted to have sex with you....where would you go ???? That abs glory hole would be inviting. I would never consider getting or giving a bj in an abs without a condom.

Good luck !!