Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Question from a married guy
View Single Post
Old 10th August 2004, 07:43 AM
mascguybost
Cruiser

I agree with everthing that's been said thus far. The bacterial infections are quite an inconvenience for us single gay guys and can't imagine the work you'd have to do explaining it to your wife, so, bottom line, definitely use the condom.

My guess would be most guys aren't going to like that, but you will get a few who do.

I am not into using condoms for oral, but, have let a guy suck me with one before. I didn't come, but I let him work on my dick until he came.

Scruffy is right about the ear piece thing or even talking to your DOM while doing this. I would be freaked out if the guy was talking to someone while sucking me and guys in those places are already on the look out for suspicious looking cruisers out of fear of entrapment. I've had guys aske me if I was a cop before, just because I come off as stern. The ear peice could clear the whole place out ;-)

Good luck and if the glory hole doesn't work, there's a ton of sites on line like this that you can post your request.
Quote |