Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 12th August 2004, 10:43 AM
spicy_lamby
Cruiser

1st cum

a neighborhood friend and i had sucked each other and fucked each other in the ass since about age 8 or 9. we never came, but we did it all the time. we called it the "thing", and i would "do him first" and then he would "do me." we would do it in basements, attics, garages, outside in the woods, or wherever. my cock was much much bigger than his, and it hurt him when i would fuck him really hard, though i would hold tight on to his hips and fuck him for as long as possible. then when i was about 13 (he was a year younger) i was fucking him on all fours in the attic when all of a sudden i felt a surging in my cock and pulled out. he turned around and we both watched as a few spurts of cum flew pretty far across the floor. he still had not come yet. he had never been very aggressive about the "things" we would do, but a few months later that changed. he really got into fucking me and having me suck him off for longer and longer. he had this really small cock and i could easily get the whole thing in my mouth, which he loved. he said he wanted to come too, and so one day i let him fuck me up the ass for a really long time. then i took him cock and sucked for a while until he finally blew his load in my mouth. there were lots of spurting, and he fucked my face hard and held it in my mouth for a long time. after that we fucked and sucked until about 17. then i moved and never saw him again. i haven't been with a guy since, but hopefully that will soon change...
Quote |