Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at Work
Thread: Sex at Work
View Single Post
Old 13th August 2004, 08:53 PM
CollegeFlyBoi22
Cruiser

Arrow Sex at Work

My friends and I were talking about this for a couple of hours last night. Only myself and one other guy admitted to having sex at work before, but I know that this must be more common that my friends have admitted to. I have had a few encounters at work both with co-workers and clients/customers. My hottest session was with my manager at Pottery Barn. This was a couple of summers ago when I worked there. My second week there, it was just he and I closing the store (I think he purposely set up the schedule that way). He started commenting on how cute all the new employees were, and that he thought I was the cutest. I then told him that he was the sexiest manager that I'd ever had, and he offered to show me his piercings (barbells through the nipples) and tatoo (just above his ass, at the small of his back). I couldn't believe that he just yanked off his shirt so quickly and was so uninhibited, but then I relaxed and went along with it since the store was closed. Since his underwear was visible above the waist of his pants (black thong), I commented on how sexy I imagined he looked in them. He pulled my hands around to his ass as he then unbuttend and unzipped his pants. I still couldn't believe all this was happening, but was extremely horny by this point, and got down on my knees to suck my bosses erect cock. We did this a few more times when I closed with him, and once I even went to his house so we could fuck each other.

Anyone else ever have sex at work?

Ian
http://profiles.yahoo.com/collegeflyboi