Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at Work
Thread: Sex at Work
View Single Post
Old 14th August 2004, 10:42 AM
rusty28
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to rusty28

I really get off on having sex at work, whether it's at my office or someone else's. There's just something so damn hot about dropping your pants and slamming a guy on his desk. I've had a few hot office sex encounters.

I had one buddy who really wanted to get fucked in his office after hours. So we met up at his building one night. I ended up fucking his ass in three different conference rooms and on the desk of one of the partners of the firm he works for. He sent me an email the next week saying how he had an all-day meeting in one of the conference rooms and sat right where I'd fucked him several days before, and how he couldn't concentrate on anything that was being said because all he could think about was bending over and taking my dick up his ass. It was hot as hell.

Only had sex in my own office once. Was having drinks with a buddy at a bar around the corner from where I work. We were both pretty buzzed and horny as hell. I told him we should head upstairs because I wanted him to do me on my desk. He was really into it so we went back to the office. He started off by crawling under my desk and sucking my cock. Fuck it felt good. He pulled my pants and briefs off, and I got up on the desk. Next thing I knew I've got my legs on his shoulders and he's sliding his dick up my ass. It felt so fucking good, and somehow the fact that I was getting fucked at work just made it even hotter. We both ended up completely naked and shooting our loads all over each other. We cleaned up as best we could and headed back to the bar for one more round.
Quote |