Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Help!
Thread: Help!
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2004, 09:06 AM
GayWhiteTrash
mine's double-wide

Send a message via Yahoo to GayWhiteTrash
Help!

I'll start by saying I'm the most computer illiterate person alive, I shouldn't be allowed to sit in front of a keyboard. I've been online since 1998 and never had any major problems until recently but now I'm haveing big problems. I reinstall AOL everyday, pop-ups are popping up every 5 seconds, I won't even bore anyone with what else is going on. I'm lucky to be able to even type this new thread. It's like my computer has a life of it's own and I'm just along for the ride.

I read all the replies to the "naked guy stuck on my computer" thread and used the free adaware thing that I learned about there. So far it's removed over 1100 found objects.

So I've decided to buy a new computer. The one I have now will be taken out in the yard and used for target practice.

So the question is, and I'll admit it's not a very important one in the whole scheme of things, but will I be able to continue to use GayWhiteTrash as my screen name? How about other sites? I have different screen names at different sites. Will I have to start over with everything? A friend of mine says he can put everything on this computer I have now on the new one. I said no, I don't even want the new computer in the same room with the old one!
Quote |