Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 15th August 2004, 11:28 AM
NHBEAR50
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NHBEAR50
older is better

My first real incounter with a man was when I was about 23 yrs old and met him at a gay bar that I started to go to. I had a few drinks and he came over and bougfht me a drink and we chatted a long time and we went to a local park in VA. and he started to kiss me and un-zipping my jeans but before we could do anything there was a bright set of headlights showing trough the fogged up windows so we got dressed and sat there and a very nice looking park ranger told us that the park was closed and we should leave which we did. He took me to a local motel and we spent the evening together exploring each others body. The brief time we spent together was great but he had some secrets about his life and I decided that it was not going to work out. several months later at the DC Eagle I met an older man of 45 and we chatted a bit and he asked me if I wanted to go to his place which I did, and we spent the evening making love to each other and over a few weeks of spending time I moved in with him, although he was 45 and I was 24 we had a great life together and spent the next 25 yrs together untill he had developed heart problems and passed away in Feb. 2000. I met my new lover in the gay.com chat room in april the same year and have living a great life in NH after I moved here from Maryland. I love him and we have such a loving caring relationship together.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg michelangelo 1475-1564 hb.jpg (15.1 KB, 10459 views)
Quote |