Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2004, 01:11 AM
goofyguy
Cruiser

First time Teacher

The first time I ever did anything sexual with a guy was when I was 17 and the guy was in his 40's. What happened was the I sold the guy a car and he moved it to a garage by his house. One night the guy calls me up and asks me to come over as he was having some problem with the car and needed some mechanical advice about the type. I came over and we spent a bunch of time bullshitting until about 10-11. The guy asks me f I had a girlfriend (I did), he asks me if I fuck her (YES!!!) and then he asks me if she gave blow jobs (Yes, but not too good).
Then the guy tells me that I don't need a girl to get a blow job. (HMM, let's see what happens)
I then ask him if he wanted to take a ride. He gets in my car and we take off for a drive and I parked in the most out of the way place I could think of. I then ask the guy if he wanted to suck my cock (I was a little nervous then, the guy was a big bear MF, about 6'2" and probably 260 bu t I have always been forward). The guy says he thought I would never ask. I then pull my pants and underwear down and this guy immediately engulfs my cock. I think I was hard when I pulled my pants down but I got really hard with this guy sucking my cock, licking my balls and thighs. Now here I am, I had never shown my hard cock to another guy, no playing around, nothing at all before, and here is this older 40's bear guy sucking my manhood and licking me everywhere for all he's worth.
I reclined the seat, lay back, and enjoyed. I started to cum and the guy just starts sucking my cock really hard and deep. I spunked a big load of cum in his mouth and throat as I came for a LONG time and he just kept swallowing it all and kept sucking my cock until I had to make him stop as it was too intense.
I then drove him back to his house and had an invite that I could get the same treatment anytime I wanted...
I later ass fucked the guy, but he did not like this too much because the size of my cock was painful and he preferred to blow me.
Quote |