Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Was your "teacher" a older man?
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2004, 07:31 PM
tallbear84
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to tallbear84

I started having sex in 6th grade with my best friend. I didn't have an esperience with any other man until I was about 26 and it was (to me at the time) an older man in his mid 40s. We were having some oral fun and then when I left the livingroom to get the condoms he stripped off his pants and he was wearing red hose and tutu. That was SUCH a turnoff that I was just hoping he'd cum quickly and leave. That was the only time I was with him. It was a disappointment as I was hoping for something really hot and hopefully continue meeting.

I've been with a few older men since, some times have been hot while others have been rather cold. I currently have one married man in his mid to late 40s that stops by for a bj every Sat morning that he can get away. He has a nice 8" cock with a downward cruve that slides right down my throat. He's only fucked me with it once but it was a damn hot fuck!!! We're looking for other guys to join us for the Sat morn fun. He likes it when other guys watch me suck his cock.
Quote |