Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Most times cumming in 24 hrs
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2004, 10:28 PM
summersucker
Cruiser

My best was 7 in one night. I was 28 and my wife and I were at a swap party with two other couples. I got off twice with each of the other two women and once with one of the guys. Went home and got off twice more with the wife. Started at 4 in te afternoon and ended at 6 the next morning. Wildest sex I ever had.

Played hide and seek with every one buck naked. Rule was you had to have sex with whoever you found--man or woman. One of the guys found me and gave me the best blow job I had all night. My wife found the hostess and ate her first pussy.

The night ended with a free for all in the pool. I got to repay the gentleman that pleasured me earlier. On the way home we compared notes and got so horny we had to pull off the road and take care of business.

That was over 30 years ago and I still get horny thinking about it.
Quote |