Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Cruising the ABS Clerks?
View Single Post
Old 16th August 2004, 10:48 PM
ButchMascGuy
Cruiser

Question

Has your Gaydar registered a few hits lately as you checked out these younger ABS clerks or does your Gaydar need to be tweeked? Seriously ...

Nothing wrong with checking out the ABS clerks and maybe dropping a few subtle hints to see if you get any response from these clerks. Back in my college days, I visited one ABS in particular and flirted with a clerk who I sensed might be gay or bisexual. It turned out he was bisexual and occasionally liked to bed down a guy once in a while. I had purchased a gay video and when I got home, I discovered the clerk had written his phone number on the back of my sales receipt and a time to call him.

Long story made short. I called him at the indicated time, we chatted for a few minutes, and then he came over to my apartment. We spent the next 3 hours having some of the best sex I've ever had with a guy. The guy was insatiable. What the guy told me was that he had seen me at the ABS before and had wanted to meet me. He said he had to work up the courage to leave his phone number on my sales receipt, but decided that night to go for it to see if anything would pan out. He guessed right. I do remember making lots of eye contact with him on previous visits, so I guess my Gaydar was telling me he might be interested. I guess the point here is that if you can make and keep eye contact with a guy for longer than what might be usual, there is probably a 50/50 chance the other guy might be more than casually interested. When I purchased the gay video tape that night, he did look at the tape with more interest and his smile towards me may have telegraphed his interest too.

I say go for it if the guy shows any interest. Lots of eye contact and a nice smile are good indications he might be interested. If your Gaydar is registering some good solid hits, go with it and drop a few hints that you are interested.

-- Abraham Lincoln
Quote |