Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2004, 05:45 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

Last year, I chatted with a guy in the same city on the chat line for a couple of weeks on and off. He was a 21 yo bi guy who said that he had an 8.5" cock and that he had been sucked off by guys but had never sucked a cock. We made plans to meet at a motel and we both started getting undressed. I naturally assumed that his cock would be around 6" since eveyone exagerates here. When I took his briefs down, there was indeed and 8.5" beautiful cut and thick cock. I couldn't resist it and immediately dropped to my knees and started sucking it. After a few minutes, he said that he didn't want to cum yet and he wanted to try sucking me. I figured I would have to give him some coaching since I would be his first. Without any guidance, he gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. When I challenged him about this being his first time since he was so good, he said he just did to me what his girlfriend did to him.
We hoped into bed and did a little 69 and then he said he wanted me to cum first and to shoot my load in his face. I was glad to oblige and shoot a huge load on his face, hair and chest while he was tugging on my big nuts. Then I sucked his cock, which was delicious, for about 5 minutes until he said he was ready to cum. He released a giant load all over my face and lips - I luckily got to swallow some of his delicious jizz.

After he came, he immediately started getting dressed. He said that this was his typical reaction with a guy - that after he cums, he loses interest (or has second thoughts) and that's why he insisted that I cum first. We met several more tiimes after that and much to my disappointment since I wanted to spend hours with him, each time, he left as soon as he blew his load. At one of our sessions he asked me to fuck him which I was only too happy to do even though I prefer bottom. He really loved it. At our next meeting, I brought along a fuck buddy since he said he wanted to try a 3-way. We all had a great time sucking and rimming, ballsucking and fucking each other. But then, before any of us came, he got out of bed and started getting dressed. I told him that I wouldn't let him leave until he at least blew a load, so the 3 of us jacked off together and all came. After he left, my regular buddy and I enjoyed ourselves for a few more hours. I never heard from the guy again. Guess the 3-way really must have freaked him out. But despite all this, I think he was the hottest guy I have ever met on CFS and hooked up.
Quote |