Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Great Blow Job Technique
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2004, 09:09 AM
Rocket1
Cruiser

Great Blow Job Technique

I began having M2M sex when I was 15 and I am into my 50's now so I must have gotten sucked (and sucked) hundreds of guys. Last weekend, I hooked up with a guy for the first time. He was sucking my cock (with most of my 7 inches in his mouth) for about 15 minutes and when I started to cum, he took my cock out of his mouth except for the head. He then started licking my cockhead in circular motions and flicking my pee slit with his tongue. I kept cumming and cumming and couldn't stop. It was the biggest load I have ever shot! I must have shot a gallon of jizz and had the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. Has anyone else used this technique on guys or have any guys used it on other? If so, did anyone else have the same orgasm of a lifetime that I experienced? I can't wait till this weekend for another great blow job from this guy!
Quote |