Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Great Week
Thread: Great Week
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2004, 10:16 PM
NakedMan100
Cruiser

Thanks for your post

I resurrected this thread because it is so hot--this is just how I like to play at the baths, and I have had some of the best orgy and plain old mansex in Denver--DSC, Midtown and even CCC in the old days. Those mountain men really know how to play.

A few days ago I headed to Steamworks in Chicago and was amazed at the studly men of all ages and races who wanted to play with me, a 49 yo but relatively in-shape guy (maybe it was just being an unfamiliar face). After a brief nude workout in the weight room to tone up, a shower and once around the circuit, I was in my leather room moments before a 40-something, trim, bearded man was all over me, groping and sucking, and promising to return with a group for a party (he did eventually, but it was a few hours and a few fucks later). Back on the circuit, I found him fucking a 6'2" slim, and beautiful black youth while a friend already spent sat on the bed and watched with a dazed look. They invited me in, I dropped to my knees and chewed on the fuckee's 8-incher (not too fat), to the joyful slapping sounds that only a butt getting well-pounded makes. When my new fucker friend was through, I invited the youth to fuck me, which he did with great gusto after I deftly applied condom and lube. As usually is the case, a good fuck draws an audience at the door; what was fun is that all parties involved were happy to oblige the voyeurs. Personally, I think that's half the fun of the baths.

Fucked a couple of guys, had a guy who looked just like the latino partner on Six Feet Under invite himself to my room and state so directly, "get on all fours, I want to fuck you doggie, you have a great ass." (Let's face it, at 49 this is a really nice thing to hear from a young'un, I don't care how late the hour). And frankly, he was a great fuck, though maybe not so well-endowed as in my fantasy about the Six-Feet-Under guy).

Anyway, the night was full of a lot of holes getting filled, a lot of head pleasure as well as physical pleasure. Got my pipes cleaned real good. Play safe and have fun.
Quote |