Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 17th August 2004, 10:35 PM
NakedMan100
Cruiser

I never met anyone on line, but I have taken advantage of the boards to find sex. I was never into ABSs but a couple years ago when I was in Santa Fe I learned from CFS that there was an ABS not far from my motel, so I checked it out. Though very inexperienced at it, I went into a booth and decided to strip completely, and stroke while I watched the video. A nice looking guy came into the next booth (they have big holes) and asked if he could come over. I said sure, and he slid into my small booth. When he saw I had condoms and lube on the chair, he grinned big and asked to fuck me. We fucked in three or four positions, the only workable one given the space was me standing up against the video screen wall with one leg on the chair, and him getting really good penetration standing behind me (he was pretty tall). After we both shot big loads, he whispered the usual "are you from around here." "No, I'm just visiting town." "This is the only place you can do this, did you learn about it from CFS?" Upon which I actually started laughing out loud, realized that the whole freakin' country had come to depend on CFS (at least partly) to secure anonymous, in this case really good, sex. Whoa.
Quote |