Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Exploding Poppers
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2004, 06:44 AM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

I've never had that happen and wonder if maybe your Amsterdamn Poppers were broken in transit? I presume you checked the contents upon arrival, but in case you didn't, maybe they were broken long before and they didn't actually explode? I would also be interested in knowing if anyone has actually experienced an explosion.

New bottles will release built up gases upon opening, but even shaking the bottle before opening doesn't build up enough of those gases that they could shatter glass, at least in my mind. I've dropped bottles before and have never had one break on me, much to my surprise.

As far as traveling, I take poppers on trips with me. I mean, what if you can't find an ABS that sells them in your destination town?

With the new security in place at airports, I put all my toiletries in large Ziploc baggies, including any Poppers I am taking. The brown bottle is visible among the other common toiletries and while I've been pulled aside and my bag searched, I've never given security a reason to suspect me and remain cool as a cucumber, so to speak. Using the clear bag indicates to security that I have nothing to hide. They can see the contents through the plastic and usually take a quick scan front and back. I've never had a problem.

Since amyl is a product actually used by heart patients, wouldn't it be easy enough to tell the inquiring security person that it was for medical use?
Quote |