Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at Work
Thread: Sex at Work
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2004, 07:21 AM
WannaFuck
Cruiser

Medical Office

Hey hot stories fellas. I just recently had this one happen. I was horny as hell and had some free time so I was on line at Gay.com and met this fella who wanted to play after work. His work was very near where I was but I don't usually play at my home since I am married. He was married too. So he gave me his cell number and I called him and he gave me directions. It was a medical building. I went to the suite that he told and it was a rehabilitation clinic. I think he was a physical therapist. anyway he had on a white clinic jacket so instantly in my mind he was a doctor...grin. he shut the door behind me and I followed him thru the clinic halls until we got into a examing room. he was incredibly hot. About 36 6'3" blond hair blue eyes. he had me sit up on the exam table and undid my trousers and pulled them down to my ankles. he then pulled a stool over for him to sit on....and drop his trousers as he sat down. Nice average 6" cock...he started to jack his while he was looking at mine and playing with it. then he deep throated my cock like wild. I shot a huge load all over his face and chest and it dropped off of his chin onto his cock and he jacked off feverishly and shot a load all over the exam table base....it was hot hot hot.... Love these stories
Quote |