Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Exploding Poppers
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2004, 06:24 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

No lectures to Matt regarding his travel tips -- he's got more balls than I do!

I will note, however, that medically prescribed amyl isn't seen too often, but it sure wouldn't come in a bottle like poppers! Also, poppers are not amyl and they aren't nitrate, unless you get the ones for sale overseas by mistake. But who knows? A really dumb security guard, and there are many, might be easily fooled.

Thanks for the info about the bottle of Amsterdam breaking. Maybe it's cheap glass or something? Or as suggested, something to do with the formula. I neglected to check the remains of the label to see what it was, but I do recall that I wasn't very happy with them, which is why they sat there mostly unused for several months.

If they were broken during shipping, I never noticed. It would have had to be a hairline crack in the glass or something.

And yes, I have never had gas build up explode a bottle either, so I doubt that's it.

They probably just simply suck!
Quote |