Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at Work
Thread: Sex at Work
View Single Post
Old 20th August 2004, 06:05 PM
MrBigOne
Cruiser

I love having sex with people at their place of employment. Lately, I've been into clerks! Just the other night on my way home, I stopped off at a convenience store to pick up a few items, and there was the cutest guy working behind the counter. He seemed like he was not having the best day, so I asked how he was doing. He said he was having a shitty day because his inventory was screwed up and his midnight relief just called in sick. I asked what would make his day better...he said a beer and another employee to report to work at midnight. I said I couldn't help him with that, but I knew what might help him feel better for a few minutes. He looked at me and smiled. He invited me behind the counter where I sucked his cock! He came in about 30 seconds...but it was HOT!
Quote |