Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Jungle Juice - black or green cap?
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2004, 05:41 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Hey, thank YOU for the contents information provided, too.

I have never seen JJ which contains either of these formulas, so I find this kind of interesting and can't help but wonder when I might run across one of them -- and if they are better, worse, or about the same as what I currently use to "odorize my room."

Generally speaking, the binding agent for the nitrate or nitrite usually doesn't matter all that much, though some formulas seem more caustic and unstable than others. The kick is provided by the nitrate or nitrate, so... most likely you'll get your money's worth.

Cyclohexyl rings some bells, so I may have seen that on another brand at some point. The aliphatic one is completely new to me.

I've had some brands with isopropyl as a binding agent, and while most OTHER types of binding agents don't matter much, isopropyl is AWFUL. Imagine smearing rubbing alcohol on your nose and letting it dry there several times over the course of an hour. OUCH. All the others seem pretty mild by comparison.

Anyway, bottom line: nitrite is a great second choice to nitrate.

Your room smells better already.
Quote |