Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - premature ejaculation pill
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2004, 05:56 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

I'll agree completely that I love the fact that men can get off quickly with each other and move along or start all over again. I also love male to male sex because guys naturally understand how a penis operates -- small foibles here and there don't have as much impact. This reduces performance anxiety considerably. In places where we're cruising and want a quick encounter, getting off in a short period of time comes in handy and doesn't usually offend or insult either party.

Cumming many times is just fine, too, when granted the luxury of privacy and time in which to do so.

I don't believe that cumming quickly is the end goal, however. When necessary, fine. If desired, also fine. If it happens ALL the time and results in unsatisfying sex, there's a problem.

I met a dude at the beach early this spring. He put a hand on my dick and instantly shot a load, then walked away. I wasn't even hard. It was horrible -- and also pretty fucking sad. For a moment I was actually pissed. Half an hour cruising me, and when he touches my dick, he's through. As he walked away, I wanted to yell: "You're fucking kidding, right? THAT'S IT?" But I couldn't do that to the dude. I just shook my head in disbelief and zipped up.
Quote |