Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Gym
Thread: Sex at the Gym
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2004, 07:30 PM
CollegeFlyBoi22
Cruiser

Arrow Sex at the Gym

I was roaming around in Boystown (Chicago) today when I saw the cutest 20ish guy couple go into the gym together. They both smiled at me before they went in, and I smiled back. What caught me off guard is that the 2nd guy held the door for me, as if to invite me to go with them. I don't have a membership for this gym and stood there puzzled as to what to do for a monent, but then I just went along and walked in with them. (Amazing what level of nonverbal cues gay men are able to pass among each other.) There was dead silence as I followed them to the reception desk, until the 1st guy told the attendant that they were bringing a guest today. As we headed to the locker room, they finally introduced themselves, Lucian and Jay. They told me that they had seen me a block away and hoped that they could successfully cruise me and that I'd join them for some fun in the gym.

I was a bit surprised that everyone in the locker room was so uninhibited--no one was walking around with towels, guys were staring each other up and down, etc. At my (mostly straight) gym, guys do everything possible to avoid someone getting a glimpse of their cock. At any rate, after we undressed and threw our stuff in a locker, I followed Lucian and Jay into the sauna. There were already two guys in there, but they left immediately when we sat down. (I think we interrupted a j/o session they had going on.) I was positioned between Lucian and Jay and they immediately started to play with me. As Lucian licked on my nipples, Jay fingered my asshole. Then Lucian began to go lower and lower, until he was sucking on my cock while Jay kissed me and continued to finger my asshole. Jay's cock was pointed right at my face, so I bent over so I could work on it. This went on for about 20 minutes until I came on Lucian's chest, Jay came in my mouth (and I swallowed), and Lucian gave me an awesome creamy facial. We cleaned off, showered, and dressed and they gave me their phone number in case I wanted to do more later on today....

Would love to hear about other incidences of sex at the gym....

Ian
http://profiles.yahoo.com/collegeflyboi