Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Mr BiCurious
Thread: Mr BiCurious
View Single Post
Old 24th August 2004, 03:13 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Accident Happen

He felt the sticky stuff all over me.It's obvious I've been well used by another man. His manhood had stretched me out and left my mancunt all red and puffy and all wet.MK had a close look at the wetness and it certainly looked like the guy had deposited his manjuices inside me already.This was the second time MK found me already used. The last time he didn't mind but why make a big fuss this time.

"I really want to fuck you mate but now I can't. I don't want another man's juices on my cock.Yuuccckkks. Who was it? Is it that kid who drove you just now? You attract men like flies. Even kids wanted to fuck you too? Goodness sake mate, he's younger than your son. God knows I should have fucked you when I was younger when you were drunk and I pulled off your shorts and played with your cock and butts."

"You kinky rascal! How could you! I never knew that. Please don't tell my son about any of this else I'll be dead. I'll do anything you want MK."

"Forget it mate. I'm sorry but I'm getting me a pros rather than fuck you."

"No, no really. There's no sperm inside me. I can prove it to you." I was desperate not to lose him like this. He's too good to lose.It's unfair.

I looked around the room and saw a small duster with a long handle hanging just beside the door. He saw what I thinking. I nodded my head. and handed him my lub.

"Eermmm, you mean you really wanted me to do that to you? "

I nodded and handed him a condom. He took the duster and rolled a condom over the handle then applied some lub.

He looked at me and I raised my legs exposing my hole. I was going beyond submission to him. I was going to take
abuse from him like a soldier who did something wrong. I knew this would excite him.

Carefully, he inserted the handle slowly into me. It was painless but the humiliation was worse than the pain. He pushed it in as deep as he could. Twisted it a little and withdrew.

It came out all wet but clean. I was relieved. He smiled as he smelled it for sperm smell. I passed.

"Awww mate, I'm sorry to humiliate you like this. You're clean. But your ass looked a little puffy and red sore to me. Are you alright down there? Oh matey, he fucked you really good huh?"

"Eerm he's a little rough but I was alright." I had to lie. I was actually quite sore.

"Great looking kid he was right. Must be really worth it mate eh?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't know you're home else I wouldn't let him. You're much better than he is." I caught myself flattering men again. Whatever it takes mate.

"I would be lying if I said I was not disappointed. I haven't had sex for a whole week and I am close to going insane. Not even masturbating. Oh damn, he was fucking you when I called right? I was wild guessing when you didn't answer then but I was fricking right."

It's no use lying now but to repair the damage.

"I'm sorry MK. I'll do whatever to make you happy. You punished me enough with that handle up my ass. I am yours tonight to do as you please." Raised my legs and spread them apart, used my hands to spread my butt cheeks.I was getting shameless. Sigh.

"There's condom and lub in my pants. Use that big boy and fuck this naughty uncle C senseless."

My warm pink hole all wet and staring at him, and he being a horny to burst young man, he don't stand a chance to resist not fucking me. He rolled on the condom and squirted lub on my hole quickly. He slid into me with no effort and I tried to work my ass muscle to give him a tight fit. He was pounding away at my ass like no tomorrow. It stinged my ass at first. To think Tom was rough, this man was banging into me with force more like boxing punches. My sore ass clamped again. What's happenning to me? Can you get muscle cramps down there? Oucchh, he was still pounding into my cramps and hurting me. If I don't relax, my ass was going to get torn apart by him. I wanted to stop him. But his face was over me and grunting like a bull. Suddenly he did the forbidden thing, he grabbed my head and kissed me hard all over. He smelled of booze but freshly sweet.Maybe I got distracted but my ass relaxed and the pain vanished. I was groaning into his mouth. His tongue tickled my tongue.

The banging went on and on and I was going "oh,ah, oh..." in time with his "herrrr, herrr..." grunting.

He banged and banged till suddenly he picked up the pace and the noises got louder. "Oh fuck, ohhh fuckkkk.." he collapsed onto me as I felt his pulsing cock inside me. I cummed just as he finished. Almost together.

We gasped for air, kissing and holding onto each other.

"Fucking hell, I can almost faint from that orgasm mate. Your round butts and tree trunk thighs are as sexy as I dreamt them to be for so long.How was it for you.?"

"Damned good mate.You fucked the hell out of me.I can almost feel your cock poke through me like a BBQ skewer."

I unwrapped my legs from his waist for him to withdraw his still hard cock from inside me. But goddang it! Where's the condom? His cock came out all wet and no condom on it.

"Fucking bastard, MK where's the condom?" I raised my voice.

"Hey, I got it on mate just now. I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know. Did you take it off when I was not looking?"

"Shit, yeah? How am I supposed to do that? You can see my fucking cock if I do that."

"Aw fuck, don't tell me it broke and you left it inside me."

"Looked like it mate. I'll have to see if I can find it inside you."

I spreaded my legs and held my butt cheeks apart. He looked and digged with his fingers. It stirred up the cum and it overflowed down my belly. No sign of it.

"Maybe you need stick or something longer to reach inside MK."

"No uncle C, I think we're doing it the wrong way.With your butt up, the condom will only fall in deeper. Here, you squat over my face and let me dig it out."

"Errmm or you sure you want that?" I was almost afraid to say he's a butt kisser.

"No time to be shy mate. Get up quick."

I squat over him and wondered if I should try pushing my inside out. What if shit came out? He told me to hold my butt cheeks open with my hands while he dug with his fingers.

"Bingo! I can feel something. Try pushing it out."

I pushed a little.Juices came out and wetted his hand.

"Aw fuck, uncle C. Your hole is leaking juices like a girl in heat."

"Fucking bastard, that's all your seeds. You pervert. Don't blame me now."

"Why don't you give me nice son then. Hahaha... Wait.. yeah I can almost reach it. It must be stuck or something."

I can feel his fingers trying to tear me up to get in.

"Ouuchhh.. MK ease up mate. I can't open much wider."

"Ohh. sorry. Can you do something like push or shake your ass."

I tried to wiggle my ass and felt more juices flowing down my thighs.

"Hey.. yeahhh I got it. Hahaha.."

He pulled a wet and torn condom from my ass. I was mighty relieved that it came out clean. All that experience I learn from cleaning my ass sure paid off well.

I moved off his face to his chest and we looked at the beaten condom. Then we looked down at my butt dripping his cum onto his chest. Fucked, I was a cooked goose. All that cramps, all that rough pounding, all that kissing, all that blue balls of his... We never thought the condom would break.Now I remembered I felt something but thought his cock was just pulsating harder because he's too horny.

What the fuck. I should be angry. It's all his cum still dripping down my legs. He must have cummed gallons.It's all inside me now. And I had thought it's all my ass juices and the lub.

We were silent for awhile. I let the cum dripped on his chest. I don't know who's regretting and who's angry.I should be angry. It's like being accused of stealing by my dad only later my mum reminded him he paid the bar tabs with it while half drunk. He never apologise for beating me up. He never need to.

MK did nothing. I handled him the duster and raised my butt at his face.

"Here, shaft me again. Then you know what a cum filled ass smell like." I was being sacarstic. What the fuck, he really shafted me again.Now I was really mad. But that handle being inside me made me careful to bend down to let him carry on shafting me in case he'll injure me.He pushed me forward on all fours and got behind me. Then he slowly twisted and withdraw the handle. He smelled it and said it smelled of sweet cum.Of course, his cum would always be sweet.If it's someone else's, he will bloody hell scream I was dirty. What hypocrite.

"So are you happy now? You fucking bastard. You hypocrite. If it's somebodyelse cum, you would call me a dirty whore."

"Aw I'm sorry uncle C. Accident happens.I didn't mean it, I swear. You should have stopped me you know. Anyway its your condom's fault.Must have passed the expiry date you know." Yeah it's always blame the bottom, blame his condom too. But he never blame his vigorous slamming of my butts.

"Fuck, now I got so much of your cum inside me. What am I supposed to do?"

"Hey, uncle C, remember the last time you told me to check for STD? I was scared too.You can't blame me for being careful just now when I smelled cum on your ass. I can swear that my regular checkups in the army are all good. Trust me."

He turned me over to cuddle to reassure me. He tickled my thighs and fingered my very wet hole. His cum still flowing out and he brought his fingers to my face to make me smell it. I could swear it smelled flowery sweet yet musky.

He whispered," why don't I use my cock to clean out that wet hole?"

I thought you can't die a second time. So what the fuck.

"Yeah right, you mean you want to shaft me again."

"Hoho and you sure enjoyed that mate. Shaft, screw, fuck, penetrate, sex, love, impregnate, breed. What's the difference as long as you enjoyed it."

"No it's not, you bastard. Penalty forced drink, competition boozing, celebration kampei, victory toast.. they are all just booze yet they mean different things. Depends on how you treat a fella, you know."

"Oh yeah, so you wanna be picky about it mate. How about I shafted you with the duster because I thought you were naughty. I screwed your hole like a woman.I fucked you because I was a man taking another man's ass. I penetrated you when the condom broke. Sex is not love. I impregnated you with my seeds. I breed you because you are still full of little MKs inside you."

Shit, did that all happen in just one fuck?

"What more do you want? Sexual intercourse, coitus or must I rape you and violate your masculinity? Hahaha"

"Hey enough with the insults mate." I was feeling giddy understanding all that. Then he did it again. He kissed me hard. I was struggling to catch my breath.

"Hey, hey watch that sissy stuff mate. Men don't kiss." Well I lied, I kissed my ex-bf during sex. Tried kissing BC and he told me that.

"Hell, if I can fuck you down there I sure can kiss you up here. Or you only kiss men's cocks?"

Another insult. "I don't suck ok matey."

"Oops sorry. Just kidding mate. Come on gimme a break. I'm still horny. I thought you liked my fucking, didn't you?" He was getting impatient. Damned it, I was more impatient but I was playing hard to get to prop up my little bit of masculine dignity left.

He's not waiting any longer. He pushed me off him and on my back. Pushed my legs apart and forward to expose my leaking hole. He slid in smoothly.

"Wwwoww mate. This feels so good.You are so slippery inside and warmer and tighter than a cunt."

No condom? I was wondering whether to let him fuck me raw. I thought it's too late. The bet was already taken, no returns allowed. I'm not clever enough to figure out what to do now.

It didn't take long and he was banging away, harder and harder. This time I can hear the squishy sound of wet slippery flesh mashing together like using the hand to mash BBQ sauce with the meat together. When I saw his face getting closer and we looked into each other, that "I am the man, you are my bitch, I got my dick up your ass" happy look in his eyes. He's searching for that submissive look in my eyes. My eyes tried to look down in submission.Everytime he pounded into me, I gasped and rolled my eyes. I can't lie or escape his gaze.

I realised with other men, I wanted to avoid this sort of awkward eye contact.That look somehow was louder than when they say it when talking dirty. I thought I liked being taken doggy style because of the deeper penetration. Now I realised I liked it to avoid the eye contact as well without even realising it.

The most humiliating part was when I bumped into them again, they gave me that look again. That look which they were trying to remind me what they did to me in bed, my legs up in the air and they pounding into my ass. In the beginning I didn't know how to handle that look.I was so embarassed each time I could die. When they wanted me to get fucked again, I actually submitted each time though reluctantly.That look said that I had enjoyed being taken by them and I will always be their bitch.
Quote |