Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2004, 02:15 AM
matias47
Cruiser

My report ...

Okay -- when I started this thread I had a meet set up with a guy who responded to my personal on the Communal Stall Wall. After a few non-happenings with other guys here on CFS, I was trepidatious. But, everthing seemed to be going well. The guy who communacated with me set up a little party at another guy's place in West Hollywood. I was a little late, but the other guys were cool understanding.

When I got there there was the uncomfortable silence after we introduced ourselves, then the host said, "take your clothes off," as he went to his computer to take care of a guy he was chatting with. The other one (whom I had been e-mailing), a tall, slender but muscular Russian, whipped his clothes off and stood before me with a most magnificent cock. Long, thick, uncut and already hard. I wanted that monster in my mouth. But being polite, I removed my clothes, walked over and kissed him first -- on his lips, neck, chest -- and grabbed his dick, stroking it. Then I kissed my way down his body, all around his erection, his thighs, his balls, then sucked that monster deep. There I was, on my knees, in the living room of a guy I didn't know swallowing one the most tasty rods I've ever had. I mean I worked this thing. Slapped my face with it, deep throated it, just made him fuck my face.

Then we went to the bedroom. He laid on his back and I kissed him all over again before going back to work on that beautiful dick. Finally, the host came in, he was a little older and not in as good a shape, but with with a nice prick. It seemed he mostly wanted to watch and be sucked. I bobbed back and forth between them (I wanted him to feel wanted, but I was seriously into the Russian) and as I was gobbling down our host, the massive member got behind me, put on a rubber and lubed up. Both my ass and his dick. This is just what I wanted. It took a while but he finally got that enormous pecker into my ass and started to fuck me good. Our host took a break, leaving the Russian and me to play by ourselves for a while. We shifted a few positions until I was on top -- then I asked if they had a camera -- they did. (see below) The host came back in, took some pictures then put his dick back in my mouth and asked me if I liked cum.

I do.

So with this enormously long-lasting giant in my ass I glommed onto out host's cock. Dick in my ass, dick in my mouth. Until he came. I dribbled his cum out of my mouth and smeared it on his chest. Then he got up and went back into the other room. Leaving me with the giant. We fucked more until I came, then the Russian jacked off on me to end the night.

I can't tell you how much I needed a good fuck -- and, man, did I get it.

But I'd like some more. Attached is one of the pics taken that night.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oof.jpg (34.0 KB, 7809 views)