Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need serious advice here...
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2004, 03:45 AM
Versatile1010
Cruiser

Brutal

I am no medical doc so I don't know if this will help.

It took me a long time to get used to being fucked. Like HngThickNEdge said, the first few times were sore but healed fast in days. Then when I tried being brutally fucked, the symptoms were just like yours. However being as experienced as I was, I sort of enjoyed the soreness. But you certainly are too inexperienced to be brutally fucked for hours. I'll say that your inside would certainly be bruised.

But the last time when I had your kind of symptoms that lasted that long, was when I was careless and let the bruises got infected. I was scared and went to see the doc. Let's face it, this is one embarrassment that we can never avoid. We just have to get through it like the first fucking. It's not everyday that the doc gets to see an ass like that and he certainly would ask very direct questions and look inside you very closely. I could die of embarrassment but very much relieved when it was just a mild infection. I would not go to my regular doc but to one from as far away as possible.
Quote |