Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need serious advice here...
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2004, 07:15 AM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Yes, you need to see a doctor. You already know that, but it appears you are going to avoid this for as long as possible.

While the chances are very good that you probably are not seriously injured, sitting around waiting to see if you suddenly hemorrhage isn't a great idea.

You say you haven't had any bleeding, and that's a good thing. Your ass can handle more than you might think. I've really never heard of any kinds of serious internal injuries resulting from hardcore anal sex -- but hey, that doesn't mean it isn't possible. The good Doc may have some ER stories based on real life experience to share with you.

I'm reluctant to give advice here, since time may be critical. Here's at least one thing that might ease your mind a little, but understand this isn't meant to be used as an excuse NOT to seek medical advice:

Since the pain started a day or so after the fact, this sounds more like bruising than anything else. You have a lot of sensitive nerve bundles in that area, dude. And muscles got a workout that generally are pretty much otherwise rarely used. When we fall down and get an external injury that we can see, quite often the first day provides a different sort of pain than what we feel on the second day. Think of how a black and blue bruise gets more and more stiff and achy feeling as it heals, in contrast to the stabbing type of pain you might feel immediately after such an injury.

Now, I don't get fucked myself, dude, but I DO enjoy when a guy gives me a nice prostate massage if he's sucking my dick. I always make it a point to tell a guy that I am not used to much in this arena, and that I want him to be GENTLE. Unfortunately, not all guys listen to that request (or care).

I've had a few instances where JUST a finger, improperly used, has caused me some discomfort for one or two days after the fact. Some men try to use MORE than a single finger (NOT cool, at least for me), and other men are simply way too rough. Still others have the right idea, but they REALLY work my prostate far too hard, jabbing at it instead of gently touching or rubbing.

These things have resulting in some VERY, VERY mild anal bleeding. I'm talking a dab of blood on a piece of toilet tissue which goes away immediately after. But more importantly, as it relates to your description of what you feel, I've felt the following day as if I had been bruised in the rump, too. It isn't the actual anus that seems sore, but I can feel this kind of continued sensation in my prostate. I can feel a kind of heavy thickness there that is not completely pleasant. In no way do I feel intense pain, but it seems to me that the nerves have been over-worked and it takes a while for them to settle down. I'm saying this is how it FEELS -- I am not saying this is exactly what has happened. I'm just guessing.

You didn't mention if you have managed to have a bowel movement or not, you just said that it feels sore if you attempt to push or contract those muscles. Personally, I would be most concerned if you have not had a bowel movement since this last weekend more than I would be worried that you have injured something internally.

I have NO idea if a bowel impaction is possible as a result of anal sex and/or prior cleaning preparations.

But I CAN tell you that I was constipated once in my life (this nasty little story made it to the boards here, alas). This was an AWFUL feeling. I was fucking miserable beyond belief. I had NO idea that constipation was THAT bad. I felt very much as you described: sore, unable to get any peristalsis going, heavy, thick, as if my guts were compacted and might fall right the hell out. OTC meds for constipation did NOT help. But dude... and I sure hate to sound vulgar, but when nature finally DID take its course, the relief was immediate.

My Mom had a minor abdominal surgery which resulted in constipation as well, and she described the same type of discomfort that I had (obviously). But in her case, she never got natural relief. She was forced to go to her surgeon and get an enema.

Dude... if you haven't used the bathroom in this long... you can't wait much more before you need to take some action. If you have to get an enema by a professional, DO IT.

It's easy to make jokes about this kind of stuff, but constipation that lasts for days can become torturous -- and dangerous.

Good luck. Let us know what happens.
Quote |