Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need serious advice here...
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2004, 08:06 AM
JayFF
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to JayFF
Wow, thank you!

Hey guys... Thanks a bunch for the responses... ya'll have no idea how much relief you have given me... when worry chases itself around in your mind it just seems to grow, and I have something to guage by now....

I have been able to have BM's all along, no worry there. While still not pleasant, I didn't have that awful "loose" sensation this morning. So far today, there isn't any pain until something causes me to clench... yesterday I was aware of it every minute. Being a smoker, I cough occasionally, and feel it then, but not the intensity of yesterday.

As luck would have it, I happen to be on Cipro right now for a mild sinus infection, so I am not too concerned about a random infection. What were the symptoms that told you you had an infection? It's something I should look out for I guess.

I already called a proctologist through my medical provider... as usual, I need a referral from my primary, or wait 4 weeks for an appointment. I am going to have to go through the explanation at least twice. (May just tell the GP it's a cycling accident... probably a lame excuse, but...) If anything happens to make it worse, or I stop seeing improvement, I am off to the medical center, pronto.

I am really embarassed by this whole damned thing. I feel stupid. I've been gay my entire life, and am a bit of a player... I never thought I was this naive. Safety from disease was my only concern; in the moment, I was only concerned if something caused pain at the time, I never expected this.

Any other input on the subject is welcome... I don't think this will put an end to my versatile activity forever, but it will make me more cautious! I am curious about the guys I know who can't seem to get enough big dick... how do you handle it?
Quote |