Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - connecticut hitchhiker
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2004, 06:06 PM
worm70
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to worm70
the rest

so he is standing there with his cock hanging out of hi pants, still buttoned up though, so he says come on lets see if your for real, so i went right to my knees in front of him, i grabbed at his button and pop it open , i pull his pants and boxers to his ankels, i look up to his eyes and open my mouth , still looking up to him i move my mouth around and find his still soft cock with my lips, i greedly suck it in , i can tell he is shocked, he says oh man i cant belive it, he becomes harder and then he has a full hard on, not to big but then not a little one either, pretty thick and cut,i proceeded to suck him like the pro i think i am, taking him all the way down seeing if i can deepthroat him , which was pretty easy, he wasnt that big, but i did manage to gag a bit which seemed to really get him going, so now he holds the back of my head with both hands, and slowly starts fuckin my mouth, then he tells me to get ready, he pulls my head down hard he is all the way in now holding my headand fuckin my throat pretty good ,while im having alittle hard time breathing, he starts saying get ready, get ready im gonna cum, ahhh yea thats it aaaahhh yes ooooo yes then he really pulls my head and pushes his cock all the way in, im now gaggin and choking a bit,then a final aaahhhh fuck im cumming ,aaaaahhhhh then i feel the rfirst gobs comming out of his cock, then im like gggggckcckckcgggmmmmm, he slowly pulls out abit letting me breath out of my nose, and im swallowing ang gaging tears in my eyes, and actual cum comming out of my nose,he says dont strop thers more, so i start suckin more and then bam he shoots another 2 or 3 gobs into my willing mouth, he holds his cock in my mouth for about a min, then i start to lik him clean, and al he says is god dam thats the best blow job ive ever gotten, i said wow that was a huge load, well i go blow my nose and finish my beer, then he drives me to my car, we exchanced numbers, he is married and has 2 girls that are in their 20's, but wife works 2nd shift, and he says he would love to play again, we already made plans for tommorow night, and he gave me 20bucks to make sure ill show up....... which i dont even need to get a load like that again......wow..... so please guys pick up us hitchhikers , ya never know, also, any of you guys ever get a mouthful then another one right after ... im amazed
Quote |