Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need serious advice here...
View Single Post
Old 26th August 2004, 07:10 PM
cutguy
Cruiser

Its called colitis or proctitis, an inflamation of the lower rectum, coupled with some spasming of your levetator ani muscles, also from the local trauma. (Dr Stedman, forgive my spelling)

Yes, you need to be seen by a doctor, who needs to go into your butt with a plastic anoscope and have a look to make sure there isn't any significant damage done.

Since you aren't describing fever, it's unlikely that the tissue has become infected. But you have experienced local trauma, and it's going to hurt. I recommend advil or aleve for the pain, assuming you don't have any stomach problems, until you can be seen.

Next time, more lube, and a shorter period of rutting.

Please keep me/us posted on your progress. Feel free to private me if you need any further info.

Oh, and PLEASE, tell the doc just what you were doing. He is going to blush, but at least forewarned, you will get a proper exam, rather than a superficial going over, which leaves you with a sore butt and a delay in treatment. Trust me, we've heard it all!

Dr Danny
Quote |