Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 27th August 2004, 07:51 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Stranger in Town

I've met a handful of people on here. The most notable was a guy who advertised a few weeks before he visited on a business trip that he was interested in getting head. He described himself as a straight businessman who liked head but who didn't get it from his wife. We exchanged a few emails to set it up. I was away from my house at the time and couldn't check email and he didn't know what room he would be in, so at an appointed time, I drove into the parking lot of this hotel and parked. He knew the approximate location and type of car and I left my parking lights on. Sure enough, after about five minutes, a guy came walking out of the hotel in my direction. I was stunned. This was no businessman, this was a movie star in disguise. He was one of the finest looking men I've ever met. I rolled down my window and he walked right up, calling me by name. We talked, and headed up to his room. To my surprise, he got totally naked in the bed and just laid there, waiting for me to start. So I did, determined to make this a good one for him. I went down on him, getting him hard, then I licked his balls, his ass and the inside of his thighs. He was obviously into it. I took off my pants and was jacking myself while I played. I asked him if I could feel of his chest and abs and he said, "Sure." So, I continued with him, getting him close, backing off, edging him until he's be lying there breathing heavily and trying to control himself. We did this several times until I felt the time had come and I brought him all the way. He came so much that I couldn't swallow it all and it leaked out of my mouth, while I moaned and jerked as I came. He just lay on the bed afterwards, and I got a warm, wet towel and cleaned him up. He told me that was the best head that he'd ever gotten and that he would be in touch when he comes back. So far, that hasn't happened, . A truly memorable moment.
Quote |