Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at Work
Thread: Sex at Work
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2004, 12:34 AM
uncutnchgo
Cruiser

At Work

I worked at a small mom and pop plumbing distributorship...It had an office in front and a small warehouse in back. All of our orders were via mail, so no one ever stopped in...Most days I was there alone..the owner would pop in sometimes on Fridays..but mostly I was alone. I was always horny had taken to stripping naked in the warehouse and jacking off...Over the course of a year I got to know the UPS driver well...we would always bullshit and talk when he came for my daily pickups. I saw him at a gay bar once so I got more flirty with him..ya know dropping hints about sex..the dude was HOT..and he with me. wegot to be friends...I finally got to the point of just telling him I would leave the back door open for him to get his pickups..this way he didnt have to ring the bell and wait for me. One day I didnt note the time..Mr. UPS always came at the same time..anyway I was in one of my naked j/o sessions when he walked in. He saw me and the dude was naked and on my cock in seconds...After that he made me his last stop and we fucked and sucked in the warehouse most everyday...Soon the business closed due to lack of business..but damn that was a great place to work!