Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2004, 07:30 PM
NYChauffer
Cruiser

Lightbulb Honesty Is The Best Policy!

If you check out my profile, you'll notice I tell it like it is. I have posted many times on the CFS Message Boards for Southern New York and surrounding areas. When I check out other's messages, I only reply to those whose qualifications I meet (age, weight, action, etc.). They really limit my replies, but those encounters I have had have primarily been fine. These include a terrific group scene, doing my thing either at my home or his, and even once viewing a guy doing a show from his hotel room balcony. No obligations are expected so if it doesn't seem right, no one gets hurt. So far, things have gone right! I have posted about my private glory hole, but have only had one cock use it briefly. Most would rather lay back and let me be of service. I tell of that option before they even come/cum! Discretion is a must for most of my respondents, and sometimes you just have to show some trust on both sides. Those guys that have stood up some of you are just plain jerks! I'd like to ask something; have any of you ever stood up someone? Happy Hunting!
Quote |