Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gonorhea Alert
Thread: Gonorhea Alert
View Single Post
Old 28th August 2004, 08:58 PM
Voyeurism _R_Us
Cruiser

Question To Dr Danny:
Regarding my previous post, please provide the name of the VD medication that leaves an "oily/metallic" taste in your mouth. I found the name of it in a book "Best Pills / Worst Pills" but forgot what the name of it is.

Regarding the "2 Condoms", as for "anal", I know if you use an oil-based lube then 1 or 2 condoms for anal is assentially useless as the oil will dissolve the condom. I assumed (and I could be wrong) that 2 condoms used during anal (if you use a water-based lube) would be better but still not a 100% sure bet to not catch an STD. I'm familiar with using a water-based lube w/Nonoxynal 9 but then all these articles came out about that not being a good thing to do so I'm really sure what to do now. I won't use just 1 comdom because (other than shit) you never know what else is up in some guys ass (VD, Crisco, etc). That reminds me of something else. I went to a clinic in the late 1980's and this nurse (very professional acting) told me how women come in with all kinds of infections and "burns" because they use spermicides and don't douche to wash that stuff out. So you can only imagine what's up in some male or female's ass! I have used 1 condom for oral and when I say "I won't do oral or receive oral unless a condom is used", the guys think I must have something. It's a real turn off. I don't care. I've learned my lesson.