Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Any success stories from CFS?
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2004, 07:58 AM
NightHawk
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to NightHawk
Movie Star

Hi, in regard to the question, he was not movie star, I was just saying that to highlight his movie-star looks.

However, there was a time... by a kind of strange circumstance, I was given the email of a film star who happened to be in Atlanta for an event, and I emailed him to tell him how much I had enjoyed a particular role he played, and I commented on the way he played the role. To my surprise, he emailed back and we exchanged a few emails. He invited me over to his suite and we talked about this particular film and his role in it. He had played it a certain way and wasn't sure that it worked as well as he had hoped. I thought it had and told him why -- it was a very in depth discussion (and me not being an actor and not knowing how it works). I don't know what gave him the signal, or if he was just in the mood and decided to try -- i'm bi closeted -- but he said, hey, would you like a massage? This out of the blue. I kind of stammered and said, "Well, yes," and he said, "I do that." So I got down to my underwear and he started the massage and then I felt his hard dick rubbing up against me. In a moment we were in each others arms. It was quite a time. He ended up fucking me and believe me, he wasn't one of the Hollywood guys who hasn't got the equipment to back up his looks. It was an incredibly hot experience.

Afterwards, he gave me a movie poster autographed by all the stars of the film.

And, no, he's definitely not out and I will not out him. I still believe in the absolute rule.
Quote |