Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Gonorhea Alert
Thread: Gonorhea Alert
View Single Post
Old 29th August 2004, 12:23 PM
ScruffyCub
Cruiser

Dude... I have already told you why it is not a good idea to use two condoms: the friction between the two increases the risk of having them break. Friction creates heat. Both heat and friction degrade the integrity of the condoms. If you don't want to believe me, hit the net, do some research on your own. One condom is enough. The only additional comfort two condoms provides for you is in your mind. Obviously, you are very much afraid of not only STDs (which is a healthy fear), but you seem to be afraid of just about anything that might be found in the human body, male or female (this is an irrational and unhealthy fear).

Your best solution, then, would be to consider celibacy.

It seems obvious that you aren't going to listen to reason, however, so rest assured this is my last attempt to explain the error in your way of thinking about your problem. Someday, when you pull out and find tattered condoms hanging off your penis, feel free to email me. I'll help you out getting through the waiting period for your HIV test results. You'll REALLY be freaking out then.
Quote |