Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Gym
Thread: Sex at the Gym
View Single Post
Old 31st August 2004, 10:55 PM
NakedMan100
Cruiser

I used to work out with my then-boyfriend at the "old" gym at the university that I went to, because it wasn't very busy after the new rec center opened. It had this enormous men's locker room that was in a U-shaped, with a big men's weight room right off the locker room and racketball courts right in the middle of the locker room.
We were chronically sexed up, and so we would free-ball in loose shorts and no shirts during our workout. Usually there were few or no other men in the weight room, so we'd be flashing each other when we'd spread our legs on the bench, doing crunches, etc. I especially loved having him spot for me on the bench and I'd look up his shorts at his free-hanging equipment.

One day we had the locker room pretty much to ourselves, so before we headed to the showers, I motioned him into one of the racketball courts, and started pawing all over his really muscular tight body, and we got hard as rocks. In no time I was all over his bubble butt and he turned around and bent over so that I could mount him. I can say that fucking my muscle boy in the middle of that court ranks high on my list of great sex--risky, a fantasy, down-and-dirty grunting mansex. As usual, I worked his dick while I pumped his ass, we both came big-time. Took a few minutes recovery time, breathing hard, before we snuck out, showered and called it a workout.
Quote |