Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Gym
Thread: Sex at the Gym
View Single Post
Old 1st September 2004, 05:27 PM
bimlincpark
Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to bimlincpark Send a message via Yahoo to bimlincpark
gym cruising

The gym I work out at often has action in the steam room and showers and of course, I am always looking for some safe discrete fun. The other day I was in the steam room after a workout about 4 guys where in there...nothing to be had. One black guy was sitting there however, with his meat on ready display which had me watching him carefully. Eventually I gave up and moved to the shower and was cleaning up to head home. As I was showering I heard someone walking my way so I peeked out through the curtain to see this tall black stud walking toward my shower area. I smiled and watched him get into the stall across from me. I opened my curtain just enough so that he could see my 7 inches start to rise. I soaped myself up and started to put a little show on, jerking my cock with alternating hands...letting it hang, then making it pulse. He was obviously interested because he opened his shower curtain all the way, placed his hands against the wall with his ass facing me and bent over. What a hot ass he had, smooth and perfectly round. The kind of ass you can bury your tongue in for an hour or more. He then looked over his shoulder at my cock and started fingering his ass hard. I started jerking my cock feverishly at this point, thinking about f-ing that tight little hole. He eventually lubed up two fingers with soap and started to really work his whole with both. Somebody passed through the shower and we stopped for a minute... He then exited his stall and came to the stall adjacent to mine. He again left the curtain open and resumed his position bend over with a hand against the wall, the other hand fingering his tight hole. I couldn't take it anymore so I stepped out of the shower and pretended to towel myself off, when in reality I was toweling with one hand and fingering his ass with the other....this went on for a few minutes both of us getting hotter. When we where suddenly interrupted by another guy passing through. Being spooked I jumped back into my stall and jerked off alone pumping a huge load on to the shower wall, thinking all along how it would of been to bend over that big stud and plow his ass.
Quote |