Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Need serious advice here...
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2004, 07:49 AM
JayFF
Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to JayFF
Wink Follow Up...

Hey guys...

First of all, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who responded here. You all pointed me in the right direction, and though reluctant, I followed the advice given.

I saw a procto on Wednesday who gave me the usual scoping, etc. Nothing's broke, everything is bruised, no damage done. (Though I think the solution he prescribed to clean me out was fucking brutal...) It was awkward as hell, but it's over. He gave me some softeners in case I need them, but hell, I made it this far without them... I still have a few aches, but things are back to normal, pretty much.

What I am left with overall is the great feeling I got from coming to this board for advice, and getting real help when I was utterly frantic. (Something I should say here; I have lived in the DC area for just under a year, and I have a ton of acquaintences, but very few real friends in the area. I don't readily talk about this stuff to any of them. Though I am out if you ask, being gay and sexual topics like this don't come easy to me.) I just can't thank everyone who responded to this post enough!

If you sent me a PM, I didn't ignore them... I got one or two responses out, but my spyware blocker has blocked something on this site that screws with my PM's... I have to go delete some stuff from the block list and try to respond again. I'll figure it out eventually, and I will respond, but I don't want you all to think I was ignoring you!

Thanks again,

Jay
Quote |