Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Updated Sex Listings
View Single Post
Old 2nd September 2004, 12:24 PM
dman211
Cruiser

I agree. I used to enjoy logging on with my Saturday morning cup of coffee and check out the updates, cruiser of the week, spot of the week, crackdowns, etc. very entertaining. The following Saturday, those would be archived and there'd be a whole new set. Although it's hard to complain about a free site, I have to admit, I visit very seldom now. I have placed numerous postings expressing my disappointment and offering suggestions, but they have either been deleted or ignored. I can understand the popups and the way too many ads, however annoying. They have to make money. But the site is no longer much fun. The postings are far less numerous. The competitive site, although no longer completely free, seems to be gaining.
The impression that I get is that since it's a free site, they really don't give a shit what we like or don't like about it. It's all about making money now
Quote |