Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Risks of BB for top
View Single Post
Old 3rd September 2004, 09:57 PM
SteveKub
Cruiser

Question Risks of BB for top

I have a question about the risks a top takes when fucking bareback. Assume that the cock is clean and free of abrasions or scratchs or anything like and assume that the bottom isn't bleeding or anything obvious like that and that he is pretty well cleaned out down there. Also assume fairly normal fucking: lots of lube, going slow, nice and easy pace, then some speed as things get hot, but no jack hammering or forcing in of the dick. Two questions:

(1) What are the things that a top can catch in that instance and how likely are they? HIV? Gonerrea? Syphilis? Hep c? Other nasties?

(2) Is there anything that a top can do afterwards to reduce any of these risks, like immediately washing off the dick with antibacterial soap or taking a piss right away?

And, yes, I know safer sex is better and that the big risks in BB are to the bottom. I've topped a few times BB, but am usually pretty nervous and (because the bottom doesn't want me to) I haven't actually cum inside someone's hole; I always pull out for that. But I am curious: what are the risks to an otherwise healthy top in fucking a clean looking, but unknown, butt?

Thanks for any insight.
Quote |