Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First load ??
Thread: First load ??
View Single Post
Old 4th September 2004, 12:12 PM
BiGuyJim
Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BiGuyJim
Smile first time cumming

Guess it was meant to be that I would grow up Bi since my first orgasm was at the hands of a guy.

I was almost 13 and my neighborhood buddy who was 15 used to go camping a lot with two other families. There was a girl his age that was among the other campers and she was quite the tart and used to blow him and jack him off.

One session they invited me to go along and in our camper JOe was telling me about BJ's and Handjobs of which I knew nothing. WIthout thinking it weird or otherwise, he said he'd show me.
He reached in and grabbed my cock and started playing wit it till it was rock hard. He said he was envious cause he was on the small side and I was fairly big n thick. Started saying that his girl would love this.

Anyway, after stroking me with his hand (I had never masturbated so this was all new) for a few minutes, he went down on me. OH MY GOD. couldn't have lasted more than a minute before the flood gates opened and I surprised him with an unbelieveable amount of cum. Probably have never cum as much since and man was it powerful. Body shok for several minutes.

AFter I settled down he asked if I wanted to try, which I did.
Didnt take long for him to feed me his load either. We did this a few more times that weekend and a few times back in is basment, but they moved before the start of the new school year and I never had sex with a aguy again till after I was married and 38 years old. NOW I CAN GET ENOUGH...lol.
Quote |