Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - First Load ?? (number two)
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2004, 08:06 AM
tearoomatt
Cruiser

I just finished reading all the responses to the first post and they took me back to when I was very young and more into kissing than anything else. I was the Kissing Bandit when I was in elementary school and was regularly making out with all of the boys and girls on the block. I had no idea that the bluge in my underpants was available to anyone except me. When I couldn't stand the excitement anymore, I would excuse myself to the bathroom where I would masturbate myself to an orgasm, but was not yet producing cum. This started very early, just after my 7th birthday. I continued to be the Kissing Bandit through elementary school, but by the time I was going into Jr. High, I was more interested in boys and continued to pursuade them into the fort, or a tent, or treehouse or deep into the woods where we could kiss and then show each other our dicks. One of my friends took great pleasure in stroking my hard dick and I let him do whatever he wanted, which, as it turns out, wasn't much, at least based on some of these other experiences.

I was 11 when, after kissing "like they do on soap operas" one of my friends said, I excused myself to the bathroom to make my dick feel really really good, and came in the toilet. The sensation was the same that I had been experiencing, but now here was this spunk. (It didn't freak me out because I knew that it was going to happen eventually. My parents had bought me the books that explained what to expect at various points through childhood and puberty). His mother walked in and quickly walked out when she saw I was occupied. When I returned, my friend wanted to resume the kissing, but I wanted to take a nap

After that experience, I took to masturbating regularly with my bedroom door closed and some incense stuck in my deodorant solid (what a weirdo). I found cumming while wearing my baseball uniform to be of particular interest.

The older I got, the more difficult it was to find guys who wanted to play and I found myself bribing them with candy or toys just to take a peek!

Once I left for college, I was happy to find guys who didn't need to be bribed in order to let me not only see their dicks, but jack, taste and suck the cum right out of them.
Quote |