Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - Sex at the Gym
Thread: Sex at the Gym
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2004, 04:57 PM
lalifeguard
Cruiser

CFS success!!!

I think it was through this website (I can't remember exactly, there have been so many... ;-)

Anyway, I met this one guy, a twinky Latino who seemed to like me for some reason or another, and we hooked up. He called me on my cell phone, and asked if we could meet. I said sure, and told him to meet me at the shopping center accross the street from my college (the 32nd st mrkt for those of you at 'SC).

I took him on a tour of my campus, passing all the hot ass athletes, lingering by the pool deck... and ended up at the old PE building. Since the Lyon Center opened up after the '84 Olympics, the old PE building is really only used by ROTC, and the swim team because of the indoor pool there. My roomates were swimmers, and they told me of the hazing that went down in the "dungeon." Makes me wish I was D-I material....

Anywayz, I took him on a tour of the building, and "strategically" ended up in the men's locker room. I don't know why, but it was deserted (maybe it was the weekend, I don't remember). For those Trojans out there, we ended up in the bathroom adjacent to the showers, right before you go through the door to the pool deck.

So I led him through the locker room, and ended up in the bathrooms, where the lights were out, creating an eerie semi-darkness, penetrated only by the large windows on the other end and around the corner of the locker room.

He grabbed my hand, and spun me around, planting a wet, sloppy kiss on my lips. I returned the favor, thrusting my tounge into his open and willing mouth. We did the hip dance together, grinding our swelling crotches against one another, rubbing back and forth until the pre cum soaked through both our shorts.

He was a lustfull twink, not caring that the locker room doors that we had just walked through remained open, and that anyone could have come in at any moment, without knowing what was lurking just around the corner. I could feel his growing package swell even further as he grabbed a handful of my ass and squeezed with all his might.

As he sank to his knees, he used his other hand to unbutton my shorts, and then slid them and my boxers to the floor. He immediately pounced on my swollen cock and began to lick the entire shaft until it was well coated in his slick saliva. After bobbing up and down my dick for a few minutes, I felt myself beginning to reach that plateau, heading for the point of no return.

Not wanting to squander an opportunity like this, I pulled him to his feet, and pulled down his basketball shorts to his ankles. I began with his balls, licking them, tasting the salty sweat and faint traces of cologne. I made my way to his dick, and plunged the whole of it into my mouth. I sucked like there was no tommorow, having stopped listening for footsteps a long time ago. It had been such a long time since I had such a young, oversexed dick in my mouth that I didn't want to waste any time, but focused my attention on pleasuring him.

Little did I know just how much of a cock whore he was. After flicking the underside of his cockhead, he moaned so loud that it brought me out of my reverie, and he stood me up. He grabbed the back of my head and went in for another round of tonsil hockey, which I gratefully obliged. As he locked his lips with mine, he gradually started rotating the rest of his body, until he was almost completely turned around. After he couldn't turn any more, he broke the lip lock, and started gyrating his round bubble butt against me.

Lord! I hadn't expected this kind of luck. After spending only a few seconds grinding against my leaking dick, he bent over, holding onto the walls of a bathroom stall to support himself. I didn't need to be told twice what to do. I recognized an invitation when I saw one. I pressed the head of my dick against his ass, and then bent over him. I lifted his shirt over his head and began to play with his nipples.

As I was playing with them, I slowly started to push my engorged cock into his bowels. Little did I know it, but this twink was a bottom's bottom. My cock slid in with ease, lubricated with the copious amounts of pre cum, and I slowly started long stroking him. I pulled out until only the head was inside, then gently went back in for more.

The twink's moans were starting to really hit some animalistic button deep inside of me, and I switched to high gear. I started to pound his ass like there was no tommorow. I reached around in front of him and felt his dick, hard as a rod of steel, and leaking like a faucet. I jacked him off as I pounded his nice round ass for all it was worth. The fact that were out in the open, in the middle of the bathroom, just around the corner from the front door of the locker room really got me heated up.

I stood up, placed both hands on his hips, and started in on the last 90 feet to home base. I pulled him onto my dick with every thrust, and pushed him back so hard I heard a few thumps as his head hit the bathroom stall partition. My balls has pulled up tight against my body, and I knew that there wasn't a lot of time left. I thrust my cock deep in the twink, and held on to his hips as my cum shot out, coating the inside of his bowels.

As my breathing slowed down, I slowly withdrew, finally pulling the head out of his anus. He stood up, and I saw that he had spilled his seed all over the bathroom floor. I hobbled over to the nearest sink, and cleaned myself off, taking the kid a warm towel so that he could wipe himself off.

Although it seemed like it was hours of bliss, in actuality, it was probably only a few minutes of lustful, hot monkey-love. I walked the kid back to his car, and he drove off, waving as he went. Not much was said. I guess we both knew what was going to happen. I just didn't know where and when.

This actually happened back in college, in the PE building of USC. I had some awsome sexual experiences there, but none as hot, or as exciting, as that afternoon in the bathrooms with my cute, oversexed, bottom-boy twink.

Anyone else have awsome USC, or other college gym experiences?
Quote |