Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 215

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/web/public_html/bb/showpost.php on line 220
CRUISING for SEX - View Single Post - fools go where angels fear to tread
View Single Post
Old 6th September 2004, 08:18 PM
Cum loud
Cruiser

fools go where angels fear to tread

I recently decided to incorporate the judicious use of ethyl chloride spray into a few fantasy roleplays, and perhaps any future gloryhole cock I might get.
I have never used ethyl spray, but am very well aware of the attendant risks associated with this highly potent and volatile chemical: It is a general anesthetic that can knock you on your ass if you are not careful
Has anyone ever used this and if so, what are some ways that might heighten its pleasurable effects without going out ? I have found that even one good breath can send my head swimming, but damn, what a killer orgasm this anesthetic gives me. Been thinking of being chemically restrained in a salacious cock sucking fantasy I am dying to try. Just hope the guy doesn't put me to sleep.
Quote |